Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail to customers within the UK and should arrive within 7 days, please allow extra time for busier periods for example during holiday periods and during the lockdown for CoronaVirus.
If you have any concerns over delivery timings, please contact us before ordering, so I can update you with the latest information.
Orders are processed for delivery on working weekdays only (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays), please contact me.
- Postage prices are based on the weight of the package and sent via Royal Mail 2nd class signer for delivery.
- Postage price will be displayed when a delivery address is added to the site basket or checkout page.
- Orders over £75 will receive free postage and packaging.
- The site is currently only set up for UK shipping. If you would like something from the shop please contact me and I will provide an accurate shipping quote.
- Payment is taken through the site using Paypal.com site and software.
- If you don’t have a Paypal.com account, during checkout, you can choose to check out as “a guest” and still make payment via credit or debit card.
- I aim to dispatch your orders within 24-48hrs of an order being placed.
- Each item is unique and we only ever have one in stock (with the exception of the earrings which can be repeated.)
- Items marked as out of stock are sold. They maybe displayed to showcase my old work but will not be repeated. With the exception of the Earrings, If you see a design of earring marked as out of stock you are interested in, please contact me.
- If for any reason you want to return your purchases bought online through Eklectic Wonders you have 14 days, commencing the day you receive your order. Orders can be cancelled before your order has been delivered, but if it has already been dispatched to Royal Mail, the customer must still pay for the order to returned.
- To return or cancel your order simply contact me within 14 days from when your order is delivered. Include your name/email/phone number and order number. We will then contact you to discuss the returns process & refunds.
- All goods must be returned unopened, in their packaging and sealed and in a re-saleable condition to receive a refund.
- Due to Hygiene reasons, Earring cannot be returned.
- Customers must arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition, as soon as possible and with 14 days of notifying us of the cancelled order (contact me).
- Refunds can only be issued, using the same payment method used when ordering the Goods.
We’re sorry your package is damaged. All our packages are hand packed and checked before dispatch, But if you are unfortunate enough to receive damaged goods, please let us know immediately – contact page.
Please retain all relevant packaging and documentation so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier’s insurers.
If the parcel you receive is battered, please note the fact when you sign for it, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open the damaged package in the presence of the courier, make sure that you sign for it as “Damaged package; goods not yet inspected” to warn the courier that a claim may follow.
Firstly, we are sorry that you may have received a faulty item. If you believe that your item is faulty please send a clear image of the item with an explanation of the fault and the order details, to email@example.com for review within 30 days of purchase. Once we have confirmed the item is faulty you can choose to have a replacement or we can process a full refund if requested. Returned goods must be unused, any items displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected.
All refunds will be issued back to you using the method of payment you provided when the order was made via Paypal
For more information please see the